Posted on Tuesday, 21 May 2019 09:45 AM
North Simcoe Community Futures Development Corporation, in partnership with the Midland Public Library and YMCA of Simcoe Muskoka, invites local business owners/operators to attend this free workshop presented by Jane Barnett of SeeJane Consulting to learn more about the number one strategy to retain employees and save money.
This session will cover:
- Key components that define mentorship;
- The benefits of using mentorship to retain staff;
- How to develop a successful mentorship program in your business/organization;
Posted on Friday, 17 May 2019 09:01 PM
Posted on Thursday, 16 May 2019 03:22 PM
Get the latest community news and municipal information with this week's edition of the Springwater Link! This edition features:
- Upcoming meetings and bid opportunities
- 13th annual Springwater Swing
- Spring permit reminders
- Midhurst Union Cemetery Revitalization Project
- Midhurst Soap Box Derby & Classic Car Show
Posted on Thursday, 16 May 2019 02:22 PM
Springwater Year End Financial Results
Springwater’s 2018 year-end financial results reflect gross expenditures and revenues (including both capital and operating) of $37.9 million. The Township’s 2018 tax based operating surplus amounts to $640,235. Staff recommends, and Council will review this week, whether to allocate this surplus to reserves and reduce the amount of borrowing otherwise required by $540,019. Revenues exceeded plan and expenditures were less than plan, resulting in a net operating...
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May 2019 11:57 AM
Please be advised that the Township of Springwater awarded a contract to Coco Paving for the pulverization and paving of select roads throughout the Township. The work will be carried out throughout the months of May and June in varying locations. These locations include:
- Baseline Road to Flos Road 8 East to Simcoe County Road 19 (Pulverizing starts May 21, 2019. Paving begins the week of May 27, 2019.)
- Marni Lane to Flos Road 4 East to 240 m south (Pulverizing starts May 23, 2019. Paving begins...