North Simcoe Community Futures Development Corporation, in partnership with the Midland Public Library and YMCA of Simcoe Muskoka, invites local business owners/operators to attend this free workshop presented by Jane Barnett of SeeJane Consulting to learn more about the number one strategy to retain employees and save money.
This session will cover:
- Key components that define mentorship;
- The benefits of using mentorship to retain staff;
- How to develop a successful mentorship program in your business/organization;
- Types of mentorship and quick ways to identify mentor selection criteria; and,
- Information about additional supports and resources available to you.
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Midland Public Library (320 King Street)