Springwater has installed outdoor SaveStations with Automatic External Deibrillators (AEDS) in locations throughout the Township.
Each outdoor SaveStation features a weatherproof AED cabinet that provides real-time feedback on the device’s ready-for-use status as well as a climate-controlled environment and backlighting. Upon cabinet opening, a visual and audible alert will sound, a camera will begin taking photos, and a text message alert system will automatically notify a group of volunteer responders.
Outdoor SaveStations have been installed at:
- Anten Mills Community Centre
- Doran Park (Tennis Courts) and Doran Park (Baseball Field)
- Elmvale Community Hall and Elmvale Library
- Grenfel Community Centre
- Hillsdale Community Centre
- Midhurst Community Centre and Midhurst Library
- Minesing Community Centre
- Phelpston Rink
- Tree Nursery Sports Park
AEDs are safe to use and will only provide a lifesaving shock if needed. Learn more at savestation.ca
Interested in becoming a volunteer responder? Email the Communications Department to learn more.