The Splash Pad is open daily from 10 am to 7 pm. It will close for the season on Sunday, September 12.
Splash pad rules
Each splash pad session is started/activated with a push activation button. To ensure a hands free zone please activate the button with your elbow. While fun is the goal, there are some rules that must be followed to ensure for the health and safety of all participants:
- Do not use the splash pad and stay home if you are sick.
- Keep 2 metres (6 feet) apart at all times. Do not gather in large groups.
- Do not enter Splash Pad area if you can not maintain 2 metres (6 feet) distance.
- Remain courteous and limit play time to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Leave the splash pad area when you are done.
- All play is at your own risk.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times. Splash Pad is an unsupervised water play area.
- Bikes, scooters, skateboards, and roller blades are not permitted in the splash pad area.
- Sand, grass and/or dirt, glass, bottles, and rocks are not permitted in the splash pad area.
- Climbing, swinging or hanging on splash pad features is prohibited.
- No pets are allowed - except service animals.
- Wear appropriate swim attire (including swim diapers for non-toilet trained children).
- The splash pad must be vacated at the first sound of thunder; lightning kills.
These rules are in place to ensure the safety of all users and adhere to provincial and public health guidelines.
Please bring hand sanitizer and use often and refrain from touching your face and objects with your hands.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week from 10 am to 7 pm
Report a problem
If you need help with our splash pad, contact us at 705-728-4784.