The Township of Springwater maintains tennis courts at Doran Park and Snow Valley Highlands Park. Tennis courts are free to use and available on a first-come, first-serve basis during the scheduled public hours. The tennis season generally runs from May to September, though weather conditions ultimately determine the open and close dates.
Location: 41 Spence Avenue, Midhurst, ON
- Four courts in total with night lighting
- The Midhurst Tennis Club reserves Courts 1 to 3 on a seasonal basis, as per the schedule below. Outside of the reserved hours, the public may use Courts 1 to 3 for drop-in play between 8 am and 10 pm daily.
- Court 4 is open for drop-in public use between 8 am and 10 pm daily
Snow Valley Highlands Park
Location: 2 Barrie Hill Lane, Minesing, ON
- One court in total without night lighting
- Open for drop-in public use between 8 am and 10 pm daily
The courts may be closed periodically due to maintenance, safety or weather-related concerns. If players deem conditions to render a court unsafe, play must stop immediately. All courts should be vacated if lightening, thunder or any other element is present which threatens the safety of the participants and/or spectators.
|Midhurst Tennis Club
The Midhurst Tennis Club is a member-based community club that operates out of the facilities at Doran Park. It offers a range of programs, from social to competitive levels of play. Memberships are $85 per season.
Contact the Midhurst Tennis Club for more information on memberships.
|Tennis Etiquette & Rules